Create a sustainable culture of safety.
A safe work environment is more than just posters and protective equipment. It’s part of a company’s business philosophy, supported by a comprehensive plan to reduce workplace accidents.
With over 21 years of experience, StaffMasters provides the safety and risk management training your team needs to create a true culture of safety, sustainable at all levels within your organization.
Does it work? We believe it does and have proof. Our Experience Modification Rate is well below 1 – virtually unheard of in staffing, and impressive for any industry.
StaffMasters operates at the highest levels of safety – so you can, too.
Safety Partnership Benefits
- A safer work environment. We conduct a thorough site review to learn everything about your business – from machinery to production goals to specific training needs – so we can provide high quality labor to perform work safely.
- Better talent matching. An in-depth understanding of your business ensures StaffMasters’ employees have the physical abilities and skill sets essential for each job.
- Lower turnover. Higher quality matching improves employee tenure.
- Increased productivity. Minimize downtime due to accidents and retraining – and keep your workforce on-task.
- Preserve your safety record. We promote safety awareness, ensure proper training and provide a safe working environment for all employees – both yours and ours.
- Site-specific safety orientations. We customize our orientation process to accurately reflect your work environment.
We provide comprehensive consulting, training and policy development services to keep our employees and your workplace accident-free. Areas evaluated include:
- Operating facilities
- Pre-employment phase
- Personnel record
- Interview and employee selection
- Client safety partnership
- Accident and injury investigations
- Modified duty
- Claims management
StaffMasters’ Safety Program offers a variety of training and policy development programs including:
- Safety manuals
- Customized safety program
- MSDS knowledge training
General Workplace Safety Training
- Eye safety training
- Back safety training
- Collection training
- Knife and blade safety
- Ladder safety training
- Fall protection training
- Bloodborne pathogen training
- First aid & CPR
- Lock-out / Tag-out
- Office ergonomics
- Driver’s safety
Industrial Worksite Training
- Forklift training
- Repetitive motion / Ergonomics
- Industrial equipment training
- Hearing conservation
- Electrical safety
- Confined space training
- Machine guarding training
- HAZCOM program
- Pre-shift inspection
- Customized trainings
- Emergency preparedness
- Fire prevention / protection
- Evacuation procedure reviews
Safety Reporting / OSHA Requirements
- First injury reports
- Recording / posting to OSHA Log
- Training records
- Safety committee meetings
- Written PPE assessment
- Maintenance of OSHA logs
Safety Audits & Evaluations
- Worksite surveys
- Safety partnership letters
- Quarterly site safety evaluation
- Plant safety knowledge