Temporary, Temporary-to-Hire and Direct Hire Solutions:
• Light Industrial
• Skilled Trades
• Human Resources
• Marketing & Sales
We help companies use staffing effectively.
In addition to providing fill-in help, StaffMasters helps employers:
Locate employees with hard-to-find skills
Lower overhead costs
Overcome hiring freezes
Manage fluctuations in workload
And much more...
Best used to manage short-term increases in demand, or when you need an employee with a unique skill set for a short period of time.
Benefits of Temporary Staffing:
• Increased workforce flexibility
• Lower overhead costs
• Eliminate expensive overtime costs
• Match workforce to workload
• Access skilled talent
• Last minute support
Best used to evaluate talent on-the-job before making a full-time hiring decision.
Benefits of Temporary-to-Hire:
• Evaluate performance in a true work setting
• Determine if a new position is really needed
• Discover if you have brought on a person with the right skill set for your opening
Best used to locate an employee with a specific skill set.
Benefits of Direct Placement:
• Gain access to a large database of candidates
• Easier way to uncover hard-to-find talent
• Eliminate the burden of screening and hiring on your own
Best used to effectively manage high-volume staffing needs.
Benefits of Vendor-on-Premise:
• On-site management of your staffing function
• Serves as an extension of your human resources department
Best used to eliminate the most time consuming parts of your hiring process.
Benefits of Outsourcing:
• Eliminates the most time-consuming and frustrating parts of hiring
• Allows your HR function to focus on other priorities
Best used to uncover executive level talent in a very discreet manner.
Benefits of Executive Search:
• Highly confidential approach
• Ability to source passive executives
• Access a deeper pool of talent with specific industry experience