- Comprehensive solutions. For workforce challenges small and large, simple and complex, we offer a full complement of staffing, recruiting, consulting and strategic workforce management services.
- Regional focus. We know Carolina industry, inside and out. Deep market knowledge ensures we understand the challenges you face – and can find you the region’s best people.
- Safety expertise. With more than 30 years of experience, StaffMasters has an unparalleled record of safety, and the experience to provide your team with safety and risk management training.
- Better at the basics. We execute staffing fundamentals better – things like sourcing, screening, selection and service – to deliver more reliable employees. More responsive service. And greater staffing value.
- 24/7 service. We’re always there when you need us most – to answer questions, fill last-minute requests and solve urgent problems.
- A track record of success. Since 1982, we’ve helped thousands of employers and job seekers succeed. We’d like to do the same for you!
7/27How to Make a Lasting Impression on Day One - Starting a new job is equal parts exciting and terrifying. You can’t wait to dive into the work, but first you must get situated and learn the ropes. The first day is always a bit awkward, so give yourself a pass if you get a little tongue-tied or make a few mistakes. In no time... Read more » 7/25What is the Secret to Better Leadership? - “The most basic of human needs is the need to understand and be understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.” These are the words of scholar Ralph Nichols, knows as the “Father of Listening” and author or co-author of more than 30 publications, including the book Are You Listening? As... Read more » 7/20Should You Focus on Retention or Hiring? - Running a company is hard work. There are never enough hours in the day, so something has to give. Right now, you’re trying to decide whether to concentrate your efforts on retention or hiring, which are both equally important. Instead of letting one go by the wayside, divide and conquer. Dedicate your time to retention... Read more » 7/18Do Employees Value Advancement or Compensation? - Money matters – but it can’t beat advancement and fulfillment when it comes to employees’ performance, motivation, engagement and long-term loyalty to their organization. Experts agree that people perform at their best when their work environment is conducive to growth. Just ask the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Their research has concluded that proper... Read more » 7/13Don’t Hire Someone Who Will Quit in Six Months - Hiring a new team member is costly and disruptive, so you want to choose someone who’s going to stick around for awhile. A study conducted by the Center for American Progress determined the cost of turnover is roughly 20 percent of the annual salary of employees earning $75,000 or less per year — which could... Read more » 7/11How to Interview a Shy Candidate - A successful interviewer recognizes that personality type plays a major role in the hiring process. While interviewing is not easy for anyone, it can be especially daunting for those who are shy or introverted. Remember, it takes all personality types to make a successful team. This includes the most soft-spoken candidates. Work with shy candidates... Read more » 7/6Is There a Reason a Hiring Manager Shouldn’t Hire You? - Finding a great job is hard work, but this becomes even more challenging when you have a few skeletons in your closet. If your track record involves getting fired, periods of unemployment or notable job hopping, you probably wish you could erase parts of your job history. Since that isn’t an option, you’re going to... Read more » 7/3Is Your Light Industrial Workforce Loyal? - Engaged, satisfied employees work better, meet or exceed production goals, keep your workplace safer and set higher quality standards than those who are there only for a paycheck. When your team members are more loyal, your workplace thrives. So, how do you build – and maintain – an optimal level of employee loyalty? Build a... Read more » 6/29Are These Buzzwords Setting You Back? - Hot for a minute, certain buzzwords might’ve sounded great when you wrote your resume, cover letter or LinkedIn profile, but these trendy terms have a notably short shelf life. Many of these words and phrases weaved into your content last year have already gone stale. By this point, recruiters have reviewed an abundance of applications... Read more » 6/27Haven’t Hired Recently? We Can Help! - Talent acquisition and management are by far among the biggest expenses for any company. And if you make a bad hire, the fallout can be devastating. The right recruitment partner saves you time, money – and a lot of heartache – by helping to ensure that you make the right hiring decision, the first time... Read more »