- Comprehensive solutions. For workforce challenges small and large, simple and complex, we offer a full complement of staffing, recruiting, consulting and strategic workforce management services.
- Regional focus. We know Carolina industry, inside and out. Deep market knowledge ensures we understand the challenges you face – and can find you the region’s best people.
- Safety expertise. With more than 30 years of experience, StaffMasters has an unparalleled record of safety, and the experience to provide your team with safety and risk management training.
- Better at the basics. We execute staffing fundamentals better – things like sourcing, screening, selection and service – to deliver more reliable employees. More responsive service. And greater staffing value.
- 24/7 service. We’re always there when you need us most – to answer questions, fill last-minute requests and solve urgent problems.
- A track record of success. Since 1982, we’ve helped thousands of employers and job seekers succeed. We’d like to do the same for you!
2/23Career Planning in 2017 - As an ambitious professional, you’re constantly looking forward. Now that we’re in the second month of 2017, you need to start figuring out what you’ll accomplish in your career this year. Creating a plan now gives you plenty of time to achieve some pretty lofty goals in the next 11 months. Follow these four steps... Read more » 2/21Temporary Workers Can Help Your Workforce Recover After the Holidays - The beginning of the year is a good time to pursue alternative staffing solutions, for a number of reasons. During the first quarter, it’s time to begin implementing those plans for the year you worked so hard to develop. Temporary employees can be a tremendous asset as you address the human capital needs related to... Read more » 2/17STAFFMASTERS WINS INAVERO’S 2017 BEST OF STAFFING® CLIENT AND TALENT AWARDS - STAFFMASTERS WINS INAVERO’S 2017 BEST OF STAFFING® CLIENT AND TALENT AWARDS Earned by less than two percent of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada CHARLOTTE, NC – FEBRUARY 16, 2017 – STAFFMASTERS, a leading employment agency in the Carolina’s announced today they have won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for... Read more » 2/16Three Difficult Interview Questions to be Prepared For - If you’re like most people, job interviews are always a bit nerve-wracking. Being in the hot seat getting grilled by the hiring manager and other team members can be trying — to say the least — but some questions can easily send you into a tailspin if you’re not properly prepared. Hiring managers want the... Read more » 2/14What Does Flexibility Mean to Today’s Employee? - The employee landscape is changing, and with it have come new desires, priorities and areas of importance – with flexibility ranking high on the list. There are many advantages to workforce flexibility, in terms of building a leading employer brand. It builds trust and shows you value diversity and recognize every member of your workforce... Read more » 2/9Focus on a Candidate’s Biggest Strength - Knowing which questions to ask candidates during a job interview can be a challenge. To choose the right person, you need to find out as much as possible about them, but all questions don’t garner the same amount of information. One that will likely make your list is asking the candidate to describe their greatest... Read more » 2/7How to Discuss Tardiness During an Interview - Attendance is critical in any job where employees deal with customers. In other words, coming to work when scheduled – and being on time – is essential to all jobs, even if the customers are internal. If you tolerate chronic tardiness on the part of even one team member, the problem will quickly mushroom. Morale... Read more » 2/2Resume Gaps? Address These Successfully During an Interview - You’ve been out of the workforce for awhile, but now you’re ready to return to the office. As a savvy job seeker, you rearranged your resume into a functional format, which caught the eye of the hiring manager and you’ve been invited for an interview. During the meeting, you will be questioned about your resume... Read more » 1/26Do You Lack Enthusiasm? - When interviewing candidates, hiring managers take more than each person’s skills and experience into consideration. You might be the candidate most qualified for the job, but if you don’t seem enthused about the work, you won’t get hired. Simply put, skills can be learned, but a passion for the work is innate. Hiring managers think... Read more » 1/24How Does Your Online Reputation Impact Your Candidate Pool? - Today’s job candidates have access to more information than ever before about potential employers and what it’s like to work for a company. It’s critical you not only monitor your organization’s online reputation, but also proactively build your image – beginning before you even make initial contact with a prospective hire. How Your Reputation Affects... Read more »