- Comprehensive solutions. For workforce challenges small and large, simple and complex, we offer a full complement of staffing, recruiting, consulting and strategic workforce management services.
- Regional focus. We know Carolina industry, inside and out. Deep market knowledge ensures we understand the challenges you face – and can find you the region’s best people.
- Safety expertise. With more than 30 years of experience, StaffMasters has an unparalleled record of safety, and the experience to provide your team with safety and risk management training.
- Better at the basics. We execute staffing fundamentals better – things like sourcing, screening, selection and service – to deliver more reliable employees. More responsive service. And greater staffing value.
- 24/7 service. We’re always there when you need us most – to answer questions, fill last-minute requests and solve urgent problems.
- A track record of success. Since 1982, we’ve helped thousands of employers and job seekers succeed. We’d like to do the same for you!
6/22Four Strategies to Promote Safety Ownership in Your Workforce - Everyone benefits from a safe and healthy work environment, but compliance is a team effort. To reduce the risk of on-the-job accidents and illnesses, you need the full cooperation of each person on your team. If even one person doesn’t follow the rules, the well-being of the entire team is at stake. If your workers... Read more » 6/20Interviewing for Problem-Solving Skills - If your employees have strong reasoning and problem-solving skills, your business operations will run more efficiently and effectively. On the flip side, it will negatively impact your bottom line if these traits are lacking. Simply put, you need to hire and promote good thinkers. Among essential related strengths are problem analysis, the evaluation of various... Read more » 6/15Are You Guilty? - Preparation is a key part of job interview success — even for experienced candidates. No matter how many interviews you’ve been on, no one is immune to mistakes. If you’re searching for a new job, you have to take the interview process seriously. Knowing you blundered an interview doesn’t feel good whether you’re entry level... Read more » 6/13Does Your Workforce Focus on Wellness? - Most people spend a majority of their waking hours at work, making their workplace a prime venue for building healthy habits. As an employer, it behooves you to build wellness into your company culture for a number of reasons. Wellness Makes Good Business Sense More than 200 scientific studies have illustrated the positive ROI from... Read more » 6/9Learning From Challenging Job Experiences - Most jobs seem promising at the beginning of your tenure, but some may go terribly awry. If you’ve had at least one bad experience with a job, you probably cringe just thinking about it. Maybe you had a horrible boss, your job duties weren’t as advertised or you didn’t care for your colleagues; no matter... Read more » 6/7What Leadership Traits Should You Look for in Light Industrial Talent? - You’re looking to hire light industrial talent, and you want to find the best candidates, those who can grow into true leaders within your organization. What traits should you be seeking? Take time to think about it; don’t simply settle for hiring the next person that comes along in order to fill that nagging vacancy.... Read more » 5/25What is Being Evaluated During an Interview? - After posting a job, hiring managers typically receive an influx of resumes that are carefully screened to find the most promising candidates — and you’re one of them! Receiving an interview invitation isn’t easy, so you should be very proud of yourself. Now that you’ve set a date for the interview, it’s time to start... Read more » 5/23Four Tips to Boost Your Staffing Partnership - All good relationships take time to develop. Building a collaborative partnership with your staffing firm is well worth the effort. It will help ensure your company always has access to the best talent to stay competitive and meet ongoing business demands. Follow these tips to make the most of your staffing partnership: Connect with one... Read more » 5/18Hiring for the Bigger Picture - Temporary workers can be an incredible asset to your company. When you need extra staffers in a pinch or someone with a specialized skill set for a project, your staffing partner can deliver these talented professionals to your office in a flash. However, it’s important to realize temporary employees aren’t the answer to all your... Read more » 5/16Reducing Costs by Hiring Temporary Employees - It’s good business to control staffing costs in order to get the best return on your investment. But sometimes, extra projects or customer demand necessitate extending the work hours of your regular full-time employees. When this happens, your company may face inflated overtime costs. If this is a concern, you may want to bring in... Read more »